- International Conference on Bayesian and Maximum Entropy
methods in Science and Engineering (MaxEnt’22) at Institut Henri Poincaré, July 18-22 2022
- Geometric Science of Information (GSI),
biannual international conference on "Geometric Science of Information", (GSI'13, GSI'15, GSI'17, GSI'19, GSI'21)
- NeurIPS workshop on
through Information Geometry, Dec 6-12 2020
- Joint Structures and Common Foundation of Statistical Physics,
Information Geometry and Inference for Learning,
Les Houches, Grenoble, France, 26 July-1st August 2020
- Computational Information Geometry for Image and Signal Processing
, 21-25 Sep 2015, ICMS, UK. Co-organizers: Frank Critchley,
- Mirage 2009,
4th International Conference on Computer Vision/Computer Graphics Collaboration Techniques
(co-chaired with A. Gagalowicz), INRIA Rocquencourt, France.
- Emerging Trends in Visual
Computing ETVC 2008, LIX Colloquium, Ecole Polytechnique, France.
5th Franco-Chinese Conference on Combinatorics and Computer Science
(Ecole Polytechnique France), 1997.
Co-organized by Gerard J. Chang, Michel Deza, Yannis Manoussakis, Jean-Marc Steyaert.